A well-established CPA & consulting firm in Midtown NYC seeks an ACCOUNTING MANAGER with 6-10 years of overall accounting experience, a minimum of 5 years servicing US broker-dealers/investment-advisers a plus.
DFP Partners is a CPA firm, formed in 1952, known for providing expert support to the financial services industry. Our client base includes broker-dealers, investment advisers, privately held funds, and the US arms of foreign banks. Our services include accounting, bookkeeping, regulatory registrations, ongoing compliance consulting, and tax preparation and advisory.
- Oversee client accounts and supervise staff
- Maintain clients’ general ledger, including bank recs; payroll processing; depreciation; accruals and prepaids
- Prepare annual financial statements and footnotes
- Assist clients with their annual certified audit and FINRA and SEC regulatory examinations
- Prepare monthly/quarterly FOCUS reports
- Calculate monthly net capital, including calculation of non-allowable assets, haircut charges, aggregate indebtedness, minimum & excess net capital
- CPA license is required
- Ability to manage others, meet deadlines
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Competitive Salary and Benefits:
- Health plans, LTD insurance, Life Insurance, Employer contribution 401k plan, PTO and remote day program, Flex Spending & Commuter Program