A well-established CPA & consulting firm in Midtown NYC seeks a STAFF ACCOUNTANT with 1-3 years of experience. Financial services accounting experience and a FINRA Series 27 license is a plus but not required.
DFP Partners (formerly known as the SDDco Group) is a CPA firm, formed in 1952, known for providing expert support to the financial services industry. Our client base includes broker-dealers, investment advisers, privately held funds, and the US arms of foreign banks. DFP services include accounting, bookkeeping, regulatory registrations, ongoing compliance consulting, and tax preparation and advisory.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Calculation of broker/dealer clients’ regulatory net capital
- Assist with preparation of regulatory filings for broker/dealers
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements
- Assisting clients with annual audit and regulatory exams
- BS/MS Accounting degree
- CPA license a plus
- FINRA Series 27 license a plus; willingness to obtain within 1 year of hire
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP
- Self starter with reliable follow-through
- Good communication skills
- Competitive Salary and Benefits:
- Health plans, LTD insurance, Life Insurance, Employer contribution 401k plan, PTO and remote day program, Flex Spending & Commuter Program